[Gvsig_english] error on org/gvsig/gpe/GPEParser

Carlos Sánchez Periñán csanchez at prodevelop.es
Thu Aug 28 08:59:31 CEST 2008

HI,

It seems that the com.iver.cit.gvsig.wfs2 extension can't compile because needs the GML framework library org.gvsig.gpe.jar .

This library is provided by libGPE project which have to be compiled correctly before compile the WFS2 extension.

Sometimes Eclipse don't refresh the workspace correctly compiling all the projects.

You should compile one more time the libGPE project through its build.xml and refresh he workspace (F5)

Then be sure that the refresh is well done, delete com.iver.cit.gvsig.wfs2 extension path into _fwAndami project (_fwAndami->gvSIG->extensions-> com.iver.cit.gvsig.wfs2).

You can now compile extWFS2. Try again and tell me if this works to you.

If fails other dependency after that you can do the same of above changing libGPE with the project that generate the dependency jar.

Greetings.

Carlos Sánchez Periñán

Equipo desarrollo GIS

Prodevelop S.L.