[Gvsig_english] question about gvSIG's union function

Cristina Bedoya bedoya_cri at gva.es
Thu Aug 28 15:00:54 CEST 2008

Hi Wolfgang, Marcus,

This bug has been unable to reproduce.

We added two layers of polygon geometry, then has been made "union"
geoprocessing and the result is expected, the fields of the union-layer
are correctly (appears the fields of the entry layer in the first
position and the fields of de union layer after).

The operation was conducted with layers of more than 900 records, and
conducting a selection of a zone of the layers.

We need more information to reproduce the possible error. As know that
number of records have layers you use, if you do any selection in layers
to merge or any other data necessary to reproduce this error.

Thank you,

Cris