[Gvsig_english] georeferencing with gvSIG, question an wish

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Fri Aug 29 15:30:36 CEST 2008

Hi list,
it is really great that gvSIG provides a georeferencing function. However, this function could be even better.
At least, I do not see a possibility to do some corrections of the georeferencing. When I finish the georeferencing, the dialogue disappears. It would be cool to have a button "apply" which would apply all tic-points but would not close the dialogue. Currently, the only way to do is to remove the georeferenced layer from the view and re-open it.

Best,
Wolfgang

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx