[Gvsig_english] SEXTANTE tool Raster Calculator

Dietrich Schröder dietrich.schroeder at hft-stuttgart.de
Thu Dec 4 15:06:33 CET 2008

Hi List,

I am rather new to gvSIG and want to test it. So I am trying some of my GIS analysis projects with gvSIG. I've created a raster layer by interpolation, now I want to apply a very simple calculation on the layer using the raster calculator. I am just using the default name of the layer , but any settings I am using I always get an error message
java.util.regex.PatternSyntaxException: Unclosed character class near index 0
what ever this means.

Any idea what is wrong? Any suggestions are welcome!

Cheers

Dietrich