[Gvsig_english] gvsig 1.9 and georeferencing

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Mon Dec 8 13:36:46 CET 2008

I get the same error working on older Linux versions.
There is some binary incompatibility. On a more recent
Linux distro (Ubuntu 7.10), I can add raster layers just
fine.

Anyway, the new georeferencer tool should start up with
a dialogue that allows you to browse for an image to
be referenced (i.e. you no longer have to add the image
as a new layer first)!

Ben

--
Benjamin Ducke
Senior Applications Support and Development Officer

Oxford Archaeology Ltd
Janus House
Osney Mead
OX2 0ES