[Gvsig_english] gvsig 1.9 and georeferencing

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Mon Dec 8 15:05:34 CET 2008

Hi Ben.
here we are:
wolfgang.qual at rgu04-200:~$ /lib/libc.so.6
GNU C Library stable release version 2.3.2, by Roland McGrath et al.
PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Compiled by GNU CC version 3.3.5 (Debian 1:3.3.5-13).
Compiled on a Linux 2.6.0-test7 system on 2006-04-02.
Available extensions:
        GNU libio by Per Bothner
        crypt add-on version 2.1 by Michael Glad and others
        linuxthreads-0.10 by Xavier Leroy
        BIND-8.2.3-T5B
        libthread_db work sponsored by Alpha Processor Inc
        NIS(YP)/NIS+ NSS modules 0.19 by Thorsten Kukuk
Thread-local storage support included.
Report bugs using the `glibcbug' script to <bugs at gnu.org>.

I also attach the logfile of gvSIG. And I have to correct my last post: well, it was possible to open the georeferencing dialogue, but it was *not* possible to add an image file.... Sorry for being that rash...

Wolfgang

-------- Original-Nachricht --------