Re2: [Gvsig_english] reference grid

Sergio Clark sergio.clark at iver.es
Fri Dec 12 12:06:12 CET 2008

Hi Ruth,

I don't know which gvSIG version are you working with, but gvSIG 1.9
alpha already includes the possibility of adding a Coordinate Grid into
the layout (View Properties in the layout, check 'Show grid'). Also you
can 'Configure' it, and choose a separation interval value, colour,
size, lines or points grid, etc.

Remember that gvSIG 1.9 is an alpha version, so it may have some bugs
and instabilities. Take care of saving .gvp backups if you are going to
use it for real work. Downloads here:

https://gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/devel/gvsig-1_9

Regards,

Sergio.