[Gvsig_english] wfs-t in gvSIG possible?

Victoria Agazzi agazzi_vic at gva.es
Mon Dec 15 12:00:07 CET 2008

Hi all,
you can set the wfs-t extension as "active" in gvSIG 1.1.2, by doing
Window/Preferences/General/Extensions/com.iver.cit.gvsig.wfs.WFSTClientExtension.

Remember restart gvSIG after doing that. For accessing a wfs-t service
you have to do it through the wfs tab in the add layer window.

I made no test of this extension that's why I don't know any web service
that provide wfs-t.

Regards,
Viqui-.