[Gvsig_english] Problems with MrSID files

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Thu Feb 14 14:46:39 CET 2008

Hi all,
in the gvSIG Italian Mailing list [1] we found that there are some
problems when we try to load MrSID images (.sid) in gvSIG 1.1.1. The
images are regularly visible, but they are not georeferenced as if
worldfile (.sdw) doesn't exist. If we convert .sid file into a .jpg one
and change simply the extension of the worldfile from .sdw into .jgw,
all work correctly. Is this a bug due to worldfile parser or relative to
this specific format?

Regards,
Antonio

[1]