[Gvsig_english] Problem with Pdf export of a map

Yves Voirin yves.voirin at geoimagesolutions.com
Fri Feb 15 15:43:10 CET 2008

Hi,

I would like to export a map in Pdf but some problems occurred. I have a
layer with Points and the export does not respect the legend (especially
the size). The layer seems perfect in the View and in the Map window,
but not in the Pdf export.
The Pdf export does not respect also the labeling. I have also a Points
layer with labels, but these labels disappear in the Pdf export (maybe
they are tiny ?).

Can you tell me if it is a bug of the latest version of gvSIG (I have 1.1) ?

Yves

--
     Yves Voirin, PhD.

  GéoImage Solutions Inc.