[Gvsig_english] Export to Oracle Spatial::not possible with 1.1.1?

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Mon Feb 18 10:04:18 CET 2008

Hello, Wolfgang:

I can export vector layers to Oracle Spatial without problems in gvSIG 1.1.1. At first sight, that error message seems to be caused by some problem in your database. Have you shown that to your DB administrator?

If you want to test exactly the SQL sentences executed by the driver, see attached file EXPORT_TO_ORACLE.TXT. You can execute them one by one and see if any of them causes an Oracle error message (the first one will cause an error message, but that is ok, the exception is caught by the application.)

I don't think it has anything to do with the shapefile, but you can send it to me if you want.

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)
Tlf.: 96.351.06.12 -- Fax: 96.351.09.68