[Gvsig_english] Help with coordinate systems + SEXTANTE user manual

Jaime Paneque jaime_paneque at yahoo.es
Mon Feb 18 15:18:25 CET 2008

Hi there

I have a couple of issues, hope someone can give me a hand:

1) Does anyone know how can I set the view to UTM 19S (Bolivia)? Have not found anything in this regard whilst browsing the CR Spanish manual.

2) Does anyone know where a SEXTANTE user manual can be found? I understand there's only a Spanish version but I may be wrong. Either way, Spanish or English is fine. So far I have found none (well just a link to a Spanish version that does not seem to work anyway...).

Thanks a lot for your help. Best regards.

Jaime

¿Con Mascota por primera vez? - Sé un mejor Amigo
Entra en Yahoo! Respuestas.