[Gvsig_english] Help with coordinate systems + SEXTANTE user manual

Jaime Paneque jaime_paneque at yahoo.es
Wed Feb 20 19:06:22 CET 2008

Hi Luigi and Antonio

I wanted WGS84/UTM 19S but sorted this out soon after I posted my query. Many thanks for replying with the info requested though.

Best regards.

Jaime

Luigi Castro Cardeles <luigi.cardeles at gmail.com> escribió: maybe he wants a diferent crs
29179 - sad69/utm 19s
[]'s

2008/2/20, Antonio Falciano <afalciano at yahoo.it>: Jaime Paneque ha scritto:

> 1) Does anyone know how can I set the view to UTM 19S (Bolivia)? Have
 > not found anything in this regard whilst browsing the CR Spanish manual.

Hi Jaime,
 create a view, click on the Properties button and then on Current
  Projection; choose EPSG in the Type combobox, check the option "By
 Area", write "Bolivia" in the textbox and click on the Search button. A
 list of Bolivian CRS will be shown, in which there is "WGS84/UTM zone
  19S" (EPSG code: 32719). And so on...
 Look at chapter 11 of the gvSIG Spanish Manual for general questions
 about CRS management.

 Best,
 Antonio

¿Con Mascota por primera vez? - Sé un mejor Amigo
Entra en Yahoo! Respuestas.