[Gvsig_english] - srpski prevod

Luis W. Sevilla sevilla_lui at gva.es
Mon Feb 25 20:11:20 CET 2008

Hi Dragan,

Sorry not to answer in servian/croatian (I'm not sure whitch one of both
languages it's writen your email).

By means of  [1], [2] and [3] I've tryed to understand your note. I'm
not sure but I believe your offering yourself  for translating gvSIG
software to servian language, isn't it?.
If I'm right, the collaboration it's easy. You'll need to translate some
hundreds of text chains to your language, under the coordination of
Mario Carrera. But you'll need to part from any of the already existent
gvSIG translations.

Please, try to confirm this aspect.
If I'm wrong ... sorry, I've done my best!

    greetings
       Luis

Servian translation:

    Respected gvSIG users: