[Gvsig_english] raster georeferencing tool

Alejandro.Munoz at uclm.es Alejandro.Munoz at uclm.es
Tue Feb 26 11:27:29 CET 2008

Hi,

The geroreferencing tool is developed. It makes 5, 6 (or higher) order transformations.
 The resampling method included to build the new image are Nearest neighbor, bilineal and bicubic interpolation.

And in the other hand, the tool makes posible add control points in a easy way and we can see the rms by point, and other options that make the raster georeferencing proccess easier.!!

This tool is not public yet, but we hope you can use it soon.

Alejandro