[Gvsig_english] gvSIG's manual: translation into Italian

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Tue Feb 26 17:31:20 CET 2008

Hello everybody,

My name is Silvio and with other 3 Italian we have translated the last
Spanish version of the gvSIG's manual into Italian.

At present, we are reading over and over the translation in order to
correct the last imperfections (we worked with OpenOffice Writer).

I would like to know if there is someone who is translating the lines of
code which are still in English  into the gvSIG'software (version 1.1.1)?
At present, many of them are still in English (for instance, all the
descriptions about the geoprocessing tool).
To make it short, I am really interested in doing the remaing part of
the translation (obviously for free).

It would be nice if the upcoming next release of gvSIG would be
translated into Italian in all its parts.

Best regards,

Silvio