[Gvsig_english] my svg images failed to work in gvsig

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Thu Jan 3 12:01:19 CET 2008

Hi Jan,

I thank you a lot for your answer.

Unfortunately, it's not that simple. I already tried with a plain svg format but to no avail. At any rate, I gave it a new try this morning.

I do hope you like the images. Actually, the web link to download the images is: http://www.gfoss.it/drupal/simboli
At present, in order to use them with Gvsig, you have to save them in Inkscape, for instance, as png. After that, everything works fine.

Best regards
Silvio Grosso