[Gvsig_english] Bigger font and icons in Gvsig

Jan Helebrant JHelebrant at seznam.cz
Mon Jan 14 07:42:00 CET 2008

Hi everybody,
other thing which is not comfortable for me in gvSIG is, that both the font and icons are very very small. I have to remeber the icons position, because otherwise I had to look from distance about 20 cm to recognize the icon. The fonts are also very small, for example, the font size in layer context menu is about 8pt. Is there any possibility to set it bigger?
Second, It would be very nice to be able to set also bigger icons. ArcGIS or MS Word can do this - the quality loss (visible squares - pixels) does not matter.

thanks
J.H.

PS: not all GIS users have so good eyes. The GIS software removes the paper maps disadvantage - small size, I do not have to use magnifying glass :-)