Re:[Gvsig_english] can't correctly load the attached shapefile

Jan Helebrant JHelebrant at seznam.cz
Mon Jan 14 14:22:26 CET 2008

Hi Enrico,
I do not have gvSIG at work but tried SAGA. I can open the dbf table both in SAGA and in Excel - there is only one shape - is it right? But SAGA was not able to load the shp - I got this:
[2008-01-14/14:17:57] Load table: G:\GIS_test\canaleshp\canale.dbf...okay
[2008-01-14/14:17:57] Load shapes: G:\GIS_test\canaleshp\canale.shp...failed

I think, there is something wrong in the file.