[Gvsig_english] symbols

pvmstg pvmstg at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 27 15:41:05 CET 2008

Hi,

Great work developpers.  It's look like you include all the need for
modern symbo in a easy way.   The video doesn't show it but,  I hope
you can put symbology base on many field criteria (arcmap offer 3 but
more could be verry helpfull).

If we can set the size of the symbols to a reference scale...

Also, like I ask before, can we be able to export these labeling to
an annotation class for faster rendering and edition.

If, in the future you could also make these annotation manualy
ajustable...  You can't always have the best location of annotation
so, beeing able to edit labeling to manualy place them  could be
verry usefull.

I ask before but, no answer.  Since esri is moving to file
geodatabase and plan to release and api for that I hope gvsig project
will include it's support as soon as possible.

Thanks again... waiting for the next release..

Marcel