[Gvsig_english] issues regarding pdf-export

Rory Hill roryhill at jerseymail.co.uk
Thu Jul 3 16:25:24 CEST 2008

Hi Wolfgang,

I am completely in agreement with you. I use gvSIG more to produce
printed maps than to carry out spatial analysis and it is such a shame
that there are so many bugs and inconsistencies in gvSIG in this
respect. It is such a wonderful program but it could really do with some
improvement in the Map Composer and in printing quality.

All the best,

Rory.