[Gvsig_english] polylines to polygon

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Fri Jul 4 21:19:18 CEST 2008

Hi list,
using sextante, I would like to create a polygon layer out of a polyline
layer. However, using the polylines to polygon tool produces a strange
result to me  (or I do not really understand, what sextante is doing).
What I would like to have is a polygon that fills the area surrounded by
the source theme, the polyline. I wonder, if it is possible (the second
question) to only create a polygon for a selected part of the polyline
theme. Attached, please find the screenshot of the "strange" result.
Your comments are appreciated very much (as always...)

Best,
Wolfgang