[Gvsig_english] Annotation layer, problem when editing

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Wed Jul 9 12:18:59 CEST 2008

Hi list,

Maybe I am a little off-topic but there is another probable bug regarding the Annotation layer tool.
It shows up when you  try to print the labels modified with the Annotation tool.
The labels modified with the Annotation layer are not printed and there are not exported in a pdf either even though you can see them in the View or in the Map.
I used the latest gvSIG's version on a Windows platform.