[Gvsig_english] Annotation layer, problem when editing it

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Wed Jul 9 17:40:34 CEST 2008

Hi Cris,

What I did:
1) Create the annotation layer
2) add the annotation layer to another view via add layer --> annotation
2) start edit mode of that layer
3) select an element of that layer (a red box is drawn around it) and make a copy of it
4) select the copy
5) click move-button
6) click on the selected element
7) click on the map  (where the element should be moved)
--> The moved element gets bigger every time I moved it.

However, I have to admit that it does not occur every time (within the same theme!!!). Very strange. I checked it again.

Best Regards,
Wolfgang

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 13:22:10 +0200
> Von: Cristina Bedoya <bedoya_cri at gva.es>
> Betreff: Re: [Gvsig_english] Annotation layer, problem when editing it

> Hi Wolfang,
>
> We have not could to reproduced the bug which that you comment, maybe
> can you write us the steps?
>
> Cris,
>

> jaume domínguez faus wrote:
> > Hi Wolfgang, This is a nice one. I'm pretty sure it is a bug, and I'm
> > pretty sure where is it too. But as said, this quite difficult to
> > detect since no error is thrown. Congratulations, great testing job.
> >
> > Jaume,
> >
> > Wolfgang Qual wrote:
> >> Dear list,
> >> I created an annotation layer using the menu Layer -> Export to
> >> annotation. Afterwards, I wanted to make some modifications: move and
> >> rotate some of the annotations. Therefore, I started editing that
> >> annotation layer. It is really nice that gvSIG proviedes such a
> >> possibility - but: when trying to move or rotate an annotation text
> >> (using the rotate/move command/button), the text is rotated/moved.
> >> However, also the size of the text is changed, it becomes bigger
> >> (more actions will result in steady growth of the text). This seems
> >> to be a bug. Is it a known one? I am using gvSIG 1.1.2 on linux.
> >> Enclosed, please find a screenshot (there, I moved a copied
> >> annotation element).
> >>
> >> Best,
> >> Wolfgang

> Cristina Bedoya Pellicé
> Proyecto gvSIG
> Conselleria de Infraestructuras y Transportes (GVA).
> Valencia (Spain)

Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03