[Gvsig_english] How to add annotation informatioin (slope) to my database table

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Fri Jul 11 16:07:08 CEST 2008

Hi list,
I wonder, whether there is a way to add automatically slope information of
line features to the dbf-table. It would be *extremely* useful for these
annotation layers that are discussed at the moment.
Maybe you are aware of ArcView 3.2's functionality to add labels with
correct "slope" even if there is no information stored in the corresponding
attribute table. Unfortunately, I did not find the desired function within
the field calculator. It would be also good to have a tool (like the measure
tool) to measure slopes  (than I would be enabled to add the slope
information manually).
Your comments are - as always... - appreciated.

A nice weekend to you all.
Best regards,
Wolfgang