[Gvsig_english] strange display error

christian Brandt chrisbrandt74 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 21:33:12 CEST 2008

Dear list,

I also know this phenonemon of <distorted views> which I sent to the list some months ago together with a screenshot and the appropriate log file.
Last time,  I was told that something would be wrong with one shapefile. But as I and some of my colleagues had this problem also with several other shapefiles I think more and more that this is a gvsig bug.
(Formerly, I thought this happens just in the context with shapefiles created in AutoCAD but it also happened with files e.g. directly created in ArcView)

Regards

Christian