[Gvsig_english] error when creating pdf-file

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Tue Jul 22 13:11:46 CEST 2008

Hello, Maximilian

Perhaps you can solve it by increasing the amount of memory provided to the VM. Edit this file with the wordpad or similar:

C:\Program Files\gvSIG_XX\bin\gvSIG.ini

and change the parameter -Xmx500M to a higher value. For example -Xmx700M. You cannot put any value. It depends on how much physical RAM you have in your PC. For example, I have 2 Gigabytes of RAM and I can increase that value until -Xmx1200M, so you will probably will be able to increase it until about 60% of your physical RAM.

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)
Tlf.: 96.351.06.12 -- Fax: 96.351.09.68