[Gvsig_english] error when creating pdf-file

Maximilian Hartl maximilian.hartl at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 22 15:01:07 CEST 2008

Thank you very much for that quick response!

I forgot to add that I'm working with gvSIG on linux. And I only have 1
Gigabytes of RAM so I changed the parameter in the gvSIG.sh file to -Xmx600M
with the result of the map being loaded more quickly but the error still
occurs when exporting the map to a pdf-file on a scale of 1:75000.

However, I'm going to test it on a PC with 2 Gigabytes of RAM as soon as
possible.

Best Regards

Max