[Gvsig_english] Version 1.1.3 release date

Manuel Madrid madrid_man at gva.es
Thu Jul 24 15:11:56 CEST 2008

Hi Benjamin and all.

Benjamin Ducke escribió:
> Hi Mario,
>
> I think some people would have just loved to see a bugfix release,
> even without any added features.

We know and we're sorry about that but, as Mario says, the time we spend
in gvSIG 1.1.3 will have an effect in gvSIG 2.0 release date, and now
our main aim is to relase gvSIG 2.0.

When will we release gvSIG 2.0? In this momment is difficult to say, at
least for the stable version, because we are making a deep refactoring
and we don't know how unstable will become gvSIG after it. Anyway, we
are releasing the development builds soon, so you will be able to test them.

Regards,
Manuel.