[Gvsig_english] gvSIG SVN has been freed

Mario Carrera carrera_marrod at gva.es
Tue Jul 29 13:40:00 CEST 2008

Dear Jean Roc,

gvSIG is translated to french, and we received the updated translation
the last week. We'll add it in the next version. If you find some error
you can tell us and we'll change the string. The translation isn't done
over gvSIG directly and some strings can be in another context.

In addition, the translation of the user's documentation in German and
Italian is been started by collaborators. Then we'll start the french
translation. There's a manager who will control the translation, and we
are creating the group of translators. If you want you can collaborate
with this translation.

Best regards,
               Mario