[Gvsig_english] Add on OLE Driver to have an access by ODBC to adatabase

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Tue Jun 3 12:36:49 CEST 2008

Hello, Alphonse

I think it's not possible to do that currently in gvSIG. I think it would not be difficult to write a gvSIG plugin to create a connection that would access your Excel files using the sun.jdbc.odbc package.

So far, the only way I can think of is saving your Excel sheets as DBF files and adding them to your gvSIG project with the "Table - New - File - Add" option.

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)
Tlf.: 96.351.06.12 -- Fax: 96.351.09.68