[Gvsig_english] while editing shape files: autosave exists?

Sergio Clark sergio.clark at iver.es
Thu Jun 5 13:40:55 CEST 2008

About not-saving the last attribute entry when you finish layer edition,
note that it's necessary to press Enter after every change of value made
in table, in order to keep this change when you Finish Edition.

Anyway, in future version 2.0 this 'obligation' is avoided, and all
changes are saved when Finish Edition (even without pressing Enter)

Thanks and regards,

Sergio