[Gvsig_english] Compiling gvsig mobile for Linux

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Tue Jun 10 10:51:26 CEST 2008

Hello, Joseph

Thanks for those screenshots. I understand your device is operated with a stylus, right? I'd like to send you some files and a list of simple tasks to find out which things work, but I first need to know: Does the [SHP] button actually open a file chooser? Do the gray buttons on the left side make the tool bar change? Did the console print anything after the 5 or 6 initial lines?

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)
Tlf.: 96.351.06.12 -- Fax: 96.351.09.68