[Gvsig_english] Extensions repository

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at gmx.net
Fri Jun 20 14:47:00 CEST 2008

Hello Jorge, list.
hey, good news! I am really looking forward for the english translation to come. Will there be also something like a wiki, where users can add howto's and tricks? And another question:does anybody know about the plans for translation of the handbook into german?

Best,
Wolfgang

---8<---
-------- Original-Nachricht --------