[Gvsig_english] GVsig mobile - gps

Patti Giuseppe geognu at infinito.it
Tue Jun 24 18:57:58 CEST 2008

Bad news now I'm sure NMEA sentences can't be post-processed. We should
look for a device )(i mean a gps) capable in producing pseudo-range data
and/or a software that reads that pseudo-range datas (even if they are
not shown to the user) then save a RINEX-like format for
post-processing. No way to post-process nmea-sentences!
I know is a technical caveat but it is a very important solution for
replacing some proprietary software like a*cp*d or trimbl* sw!