[Gvsig_english] gvSIG SVN repository

Jorge Sanz jsanz at prodevelop.es
Wed Jun 25 17:54:47 CEST 2008

Hi Mateusz

Just to don't repeat the thread you can read similar ones about this topic:

http://www.nabble.com/publication-of-gvsig%27s-source-code-td17083751.html#a17083751
http://www.nabble.com/FOSSGIS-2008-in-Freiburg--Germany-td16491986.html#a16491986

At this time I don't have any more to add about that issue, just to tell you that we're working on that. Not because is an OSGeo must but because we realize that is good for the project and the community.

Cheers
--
Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas
Ingeniero en Geodesia y Cartografía