[Gvsig_english] little bug in the number of intervals

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Tue Mar 11 13:27:29 CET 2008

Hello everybody,

I am using gvSIG 1.1.2 installed on windows xp home edition, service pack 2.

I found a little bug (really insignificant) in the symbology. It happens when I create a certain number of intervals in a layer and this number is different from 5 (the default value). The number 5 in the number of intervals never changes when I reopen my view (it changes only in the moment an user write a new value).

I attached a png image where you can see a view with a vector layer with 3 intervals. Nevertheless, the number in the intervals is 5 not 3 (check the red square I drew).

By the way, in my opinion, it would be really important to have a page in the gvSIG' site where an user can check the gvSIG's bugs.
Most open source project have this feature and it's really helpful for an user (and to help the develpers too).

Thanks for your wonderful work

Best regards

Silvio

      Inviato da Yahoo! Mail.