[Gvsig_english] Thoughts on hyperlinks

Chris Puttick chris.puttick at thehumanjourney.net
Tue Mar 18 20:49:28 CET 2008

+1 to the importance of relative paths; absolutes if you must, but relative paths are far more flexible and portable. We too would like to be able to send complete functional GIS projects, inclusive of software, to clients, and this is near impossible with fixed paths. As anyone who has tried to do it with ArcGIS will tell you!

Regards

Chris