[Gvsig_english] Some bugs

Rory Hill roryhill at jerseymail.co.uk
Wed Mar 19 03:38:33 CET 2008

Hi Jordi,

Thanks for your reply. What I mean about objects changing position is
that it seems fairly random - when I return to the Map view, some things
are all out of place. This also happens if I place a scale bar on the
map and then zoom in to see it. Often the objects around the scale bar
will just disappear or move to the edge of the screen until I go to a
new zoom level. Very strange!

Thanks again,

Rory.