[Gvsig_english] problems running gvsig_mobile

Tue Mar 25 14:24:49 CET 2008

Hi,

here my new logfile:

gvSIG mobile launch log file:
Registry was read successfully...
Checking if J9 is in root...
YES!
Truncating, aux.npos = -1
Truncating, first = 3
Truncating, Resp = \J9
J9 path truncated: \J9
Writing start.opt file with good paths...
Composing launch parameters...
J9 params = "-Xoptionsfile=\gvSIGMobile\start.opt" es.prodevelop.gvsig.mobile.app.Launcher path=\gvSIGMobile
Checking presence of the application...
gvSIG Mobile is NOT running. Trying to start gvSIG mobile...
J9 path: \J9\PPRO11\bin\j9w.exe
J9 params: "-Xoptionsfile=\gvSIGMobile\start.opt" es.prodevelop.gvsig.mobile.app.Launcher path=\gvSIGMobile
gvSIG mobile was launched successfully.

both exist:
\J9\PPRO11\bin\j9w.exe
\FlashDisk\J9\PPRO11\bin\j9w.exe