[Gvsig_english] Connecting to ArcGIS Server 9.2

David Howard shdhoward at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 14:32:21 CEST 2008

AS far as I can have been able to asertain, the *jpe92_sdk.jar* and  *
jsde92_sdk.jar* files are installed with the 9.2 Developers Kit. i have not
been able to find them  to download separately.

However, even with these files I have not been able to connect to 9.2 and I
am wondering if the gvsig-1_1_1-ArcSDE_Client-BN6-windows-i586.exe extension
only works with 9.1. I have no trouble connecting to 9.1.

David Howard