[Gvsig_english] Changing the appearance of the scale bar in gvsig 1.1.2

Joanne Cook j.cook at oxfordarch.co.uk
Mon Mar 31 15:37:40 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am wondering if there is any way of changing the appearance of the scale bar in gvsig 1.1.2. I can see that there are several different basic options for the look of the scalebar, but I would like to be able to add more space between the scalebar and the numbers above it, and the label below. I cannot figure out how to change this, and I find that it looks a little squashed in the current version. Is there also any way of using the english spelling of metres and kilometres rather than the american?

Please excuse me if all this has been raised before- I am very new to gvsig but have searched the mailing list archive!

Many thanks- and thanks also for a great programme, I'm having a lot of fun learning how to use it!

All the best

Jo

Joanne Cook
Information Systems Coordinator