[Gvsig_english] 3d pilote

Julio Campos julio.campos at iver.es
Fri May 9 14:02:56 CEST 2008

Dear Christian,

I don´t know what it´s the problem. Maybe you didn´t selected the correct
way to load the layer.

When you load a layer:
    1º  You select the layer
    2º  When you accept this  dialog then appear a new dialog with the name
"Propiedades de la capa....". In this dialog you must select the option
"Utilizar valor Z asociado a la capa".
    3º your layer will show correctly.

But if the problem won´t desappear, maybe you will send me the layer to test
it.

Maybe it is a problem with the driver of DGN of GvSIG.

Please send me the file and I try to load and visualize it to fix the
problem.

Regards.

=============
Julio Campos Alvarez