[Gvsig_english] Problems with aerial photographs in ArcIMS/WMS

Marcus C. England marcuscengland at gmail.com
Wed May 14 06:19:04 CEST 2008

Hello,

I have been having serious problems using both ArcIMS and WMS servers on
final maps in gvSIG. I am able to load and view aerial photography as a
background to the map just fine, but most of the time (not all of the
time) when I export to PDF, I get a blank background and the aerial is
unchecked in the view. I can recheck it and it will pop back on, but try
to create another PDF and it will do it again.

I am using the java version packaged with gvSIG and my operating system
is Ubuntu 8.04 (the same problem existed with 7.10).

Thanks,

Marcus