[Gvsig_english] gvSIG "API" resources

Jorge Sanz jsanz at prodevelop.es
Wed May 14 10:45:48 CEST 2008

I'm afraid at this time the javadocs are not published anywhere. If you want, you can produce them from the source code locally.

On the other hand you have the developers documentation at this time only in Spanish. Of course is a must have them in English but that work has to start in near future.

https://gvsig.org/web/docdev/reference

Maybe you can take a look because, well, is technical documentation not "El Quijote" :) . You can try to see the diagrams and the snippets of source code.

And of course you can ask here!

Cheers
--
Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas