[Gvsig_english] Changing the background colour in the View/Map

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Thu May 15 23:24:22 CEST 2008

Hello everybody,

Sometimes I change the colour of the background in the view.
For example, the default is white and I change it into yellow.
This new colour is presents into tha map as well.
Unfortunately, when I export the map as pdf I lose the yellow background because the pdf's background is always white (no matter the colour).

Is it normal?

At present, my only workaround consists in taking a screenshot of the map with Gimp in order to maintain the colour of my background.

Best regards,

Silvio