RES: [Gvsig_english] gvSIG mobile data

Rafhael Bussolo da Silva rbsilva at lwarcel.com.br
Fri May 16 18:22:15 CEST 2008

Hi Juan,

First of all, thanks for your help.

The problem only happens when I use "Export to mobile" extension.

I did a new test with the same file (shapefile) but, from the other source and everything happens well, the extension open the window to configure the exportation.

If you want, I can send you the shapefile that I've tried to export, but I believe that this data is corrupted or have some problems.

Thanks again for your support.

Rafhael Bussolo da Silva
Engenheiro Florestal
Div. Florestal l Lwarcel Celulose