[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mobile - Labeling

Miguel Montesinos mmontesinos at prodevelop.es
Tue May 20 12:50:56 CEST 2008

Hi Rafhael,

I'm afraid it's not possible so far. Some custom developments have been made for using labelling, but they have been targetted to specific needings, not to the general project, as a full internal refactoring is being made.

If you really need it right now, you can make some developments (if you hace resources to make developments, we could send you some code so that you can integrate in your solution).
If not, you will have to wait :-( . But, well it's planned and it will be published (sorry I can not provide accurate dates, yet).

Regards

Miguel Montesinos

Director Técnico

PRODEVELOP