[Gvsig_english] Other bugs I haven't seen mentioned

Marcus C. England marcuscengland at gmail.com
Wed May 21 05:00:17 CEST 2008

I want to note two apparent bugs, one of which is really odd.

(1) If you use invalid SQL syntax when trying to load a database table
and you get an error, you lose connection to the database but the
database manager says that you are still connected.

(2) When exporting to PDF, the PDF that is created appears VERY green in
Adobe Reader, whether viewed on a Linux machine or a Windows machine,
but it appears fine in other programs (though it appears green
momentarily in the default PDF viewer in Ubuntu, but then color
corrects). To make a distributable PDF, I have to open the PDF in GIMP
and print to PDF again using the PDF printer built in to Ubuntu.

-Marcus