[Gvsig_english] Configure Printer for gvSIG?

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at gmx.net
Mon Nov 3 18:53:14 CET 2008

...and another issue that was reported to me:
on some installations, only few paper sizes can be chosen. I checked it on my
machine (where two installations of gvSIG are installed on; same build-no.
but different jre's). The "funny" thing: on the first installation, I can
choose between a wide range of paper sizes. On the other one, I only have a3,
a4, a5 and letter. Strange! Is there a known issue with the jre's and
printing?

Best,
Wolfgang